Journey to Hope, LLC
470 Providence Main Street, Suite 302A, Huntsville, AL 35806
Caring Family & Marriage Counseling
Journey to Hope, LLC offers counseling and behavioral therapy for individuals suffering from anxiety, depression, grief, low self-esteem, issues in relationships and stress management in the North Alabama area. We also offer marriage and premarital counseling using the PREPARE-ENRICH program.
Our Counseling Services Include:
- Marriage Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Binge Eating
- Divorce Recovery
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Low Self-Esteem
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
Resolutions We Can Help You Discover
- Attaining a better understanding yourself, your values and goals through self-exploration.
- Boosting your self-confidence and improving your self-esteem.
- Changing unhelpful behavior patterns and developing new more helpful behaviors.
- Developing skills that can help improve your relationships (home, office, etc).
- Discovering different ways to help with problem solving within your family or marriage.
- Finding resolutions for life concerns or issues that inspired you to seek counseling.
- Improving listening skills, speaking up for yourself, and communications overall.
- Learning coping mechanisms for handling anxiety, stress, and life traumas (death, divorce, work transitions).
- Managing anger, depression, grief, and other emotional behaviors.
Meet Christy Elzer-Williams, MA, MS, ALC, NCC
Hello, and thank you for visiting! I have a Masters in Professional Counseling from Liberty University and have a Masters in Management Information Systems from Florida Institute of Technology. The lack of support following a traumatic loss in 2012 promoted my decision to help others in their time of need. My approach is to tailor the sessions to the client’s unique traits and abilities.
My counseling philosophy is helping others find hope and peace in the midst of a struggle. I believe all individuals have the ability to thrive in life through genuine care and positive motivation. I thoroughly enjoy researching and learning new techniques to provide my clients with the best care. Through my experiences, I know there is power in the counseling relationship to gain back feelings of hope and happiness.
Compassion For AllI strongly believe that all clients deserve happiness in life regardless of demographics, values, and religious preference. I strive to ethically and compassionately respect the values and diversity of all of my clients. My personal belief is Christian, and I am very open to discussing religious views pertaining to counseling. However, including or not including a spiritual aspect is 100% your choice and I will ABSOLUTELY respect your choice.
Call us today at (256) 203-8230, even if you just have questions about counseling. We are eager to help you.
Call Today For Experienced Professional Counseling